A native New Yorker, Dr. Rudolph Lantelme, received his Bachelor of Science degree at the State University of New York at Albany. He attended New York University College of Dentistry for his dental degree, and received his Specialty Certificate in Endodontics at Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery.
Dr. Lantelme completed a Rotating Dental Internship program at Eastman Dental Center Genesee Hospital — University of Rochester, New York. During this time he also conducted original research that was later published in the Journal of Dental Research.
Dr. Lantelme has been appointed Clinical Assistant Professor in Endodontics at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. He also serves on the Dental Advisory Board of Northern Essex Community College.
Dr. Lantelme is a Member of the:
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontists
- International Association of Dental Research
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointergration
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Academy of Microscope Enhanced Dentistry
- American Academy of Pain Management
- Massachusetts Dental Society, the Massachusetts Association of Endodontists
- Merrimack Valley Dental Society, and the Greater Salem (New Hampshire) District Dental Society.